Octorber 10, 2020
In this policy, terms as “Latoi”, “Latoi browser”,”AI Plant Doctor app”,”Chat With AI app”,”BomBom app”,”Latoi group”, “we”, “our” mean “LATOI ST.” and its operation in the information technology sector in Australia. The terms such as “You” and “User” are understood as you, the person who installs and uses Latoi browser or other services from Latoi platform.
When using our browser, users provide us with some incognito information (the information which does not belong to any specific individual). This information is used to improve our products such as to develop features of the browser, upgrade searching quality, and etc.
What do we mean by "personal information?"
For us, "personal information" means information which either directly identifies you (like your name, email address, or billing information) or can be reasonably linked or combined to identify you (like an account identification number or IP address). We’ll always tell you what personal information we’re collecting from you. See each product’s Privacy Notice for specific details.
Any information that falls outside of this is "non-personal information."
If we store your personal information with information that is non-personal, we will consider the combination as personal information. If we remove all personal information from a set of data, then the remaining is non-personal information.
How do we learn information about you?
We learn information about you when:
· You give it to us directly (e.g., when you choose to send us crash reports);
· We collect it automatically through our products and services (e.g., when your Latoi browser checks with us to see if is up to date);
· Someone else tells us information about you;
· When we try to understand more about you based on the information you've given to us (e.g., when we use your IP address to customize language for some of our services).
What do we do with your information once we have it?
· When you give us information, we will use it in the ways for which you've given us permission. Generally, we use your information to help us provide and improve our products and services for you.
· We do not share your information with third party vendors.
When do we share your information with others?
· When we have asked and received your permission to share it.
· For processing or providing products and services to you, but only if those entities receiving your information are contractually obligated to handle the data in ways that are approved by Latoi Group
· We sometimes release information to make our products better and foster an open web, but when we do so, we will remove your personal information and try to disclose it in a way that minimizes the risk of you being re-identified.
· When the law requires it. We follow the law whenever we receive requests about you from a government or related to a lawsuit. We'll notify you when we're asked to hand over your personal information in this way unless we're legally prohibited from doing so. When we receive requests like this, we'll only release your personal information if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. Nothing in this policy is intended to limit any legal defenses or objections that you may have to a third party's request to disclose your information.
· When we believe it is necessary to prevent harm to you or someone else. We will only share your information in this way if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of you, our other users, Latoi or the public.
· If our organization structure or status changes (if we undergo a restructuring, are acquired, or go bankrupt) we may pass your information to a successor or affiliate.
How do we store and protect your personal information?
We are committed to protecting your personal information once we have it. We implement physical, business and technical security measures. Despite our efforts, if we learn of a security breach, we'll notify you so that you can take appropriate protective steps.
We also don't want your personal information for any longer than we need it, so we only keep it long enough to do what we collected it for. Once we don't need it, we take steps to destroy it unless we are required by law to keep it longer.
What information can we collect and using?
A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the site again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. You can configure your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some website features or services may not function properly without cookies.
When you use services of Latoi Group or Latoi browser and related products, our servers will automatically record certain access information which is also known as server logs. These server logs include information about your web requests, your interactions with a service, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your requests and your browsing cookies to identify your browser or your account.
We may collect information about your devices (including hardware model operating systems and device identifiers).
When you use the products or services of Latoi Group, we can use different technologies to collect information to determine your location for optimize or provide you with relevant contents that are more convenient for you, such as providing you with search results and ads that match your needs.
Services that connect with Latoi Group on other sites:
We may need to change this policy and our notices. The updates will be posted online. If the changes are substantive, we will announce the update through Latoi Group's usual channels for such announcements such as our website (latoi.com.au) or Latoi Social Network Platform. If you continued to use the product or service after the effective date of such changes constitutes that means you are accepted with our changes. To make your review more convenient, we will post an effective date at the top of the page.
At LATOI GROUP, we believe that privacy is fundamental to a healthy internet.
That’s why we build Latoi Browser, and all our products, to give you greater control over the information you share online and the information you share with us. We strive to collect only what we need to improve Latoi Browser related services for everyone.
Contact LATOI Group
If you want to make a correction to your information, or you have any questions about our privacy policies, please get in touch with:
Websites : https://latoi.com.au
Phone number: +61(0)431346841
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 81 Wyong Street, Canley Heights, NSW 2166, Australia